Dates: Thursday May 4 – Sunday May 7
Join Paige Evans for a weekend of scrapbooking creating two layouts and a mini album using her new collection releasing in early 2023!
Together we’ll learn tips, tricks, and techniques for creating eye-catching and colorful projects!
The weekend will also include a bonus class, a fun Memory Dex Mini Project with Paige, and Mini Project where you will use stamps to make a fun oversized tag
Price: $600.00/person (Payment plans are available)
Included in the event price:
- All classes and projects
- Accommodations at Lonestar Glamp Inn (Each Tent/Camper Sleeps 2)
- 7 Meals (Breakfast Fri, Sat and Sun, Lunch and Dinner Friday and Saturday)
Location: Lone Star Glamp Inn 4212 Texas 237 Round Top TX 78954
More Registration Information
1. We are only taking checks as payment at this time. When you complete registration it will tell you where to mail the checks.
2. You can register up to two people at one time. Each tent/camper sleeps two people so you can register you and your camping friend at the same time. You will need to have all of their info (name, address and email)
3. You will be asked if you have a preference between the tents and campers at registration. We will try our best to fulfill these requests. Also if your travels make it inconvenient to pack your camping gear, Bedding Rental is available for $45 per bed and includes sheets, pillow, blanket, and towel. Price is per person per stay.
4. We have two payment options .. Paid in full or Payment Plan. If you choose a payment plan a $125 deposit is due now and then you can make 5 payments of $95 starting Dec 1. All payments will be due by the 15th of the month. If we do not receive them in time your registration may be cancelled.
5. Your registration is transferable at any time. All we ask is that you let me know who is coming in your place so we can make every effort to ensure their experience is personalized.
Registration is early, and things do come up, so we have a very fair cancellation policy.
Cancel by March 1, 2023 to receive a full refund.
If I can fill your spot with someone on the waiting list after March 1 2023, you will receive a full refund once the person on the waiting list has signed up and paid.
Our event is being planned with the knowledge that our world is changing and unexpected events, including but not limited to acts of God, fire, flood, natural disaster, governmental regulation or advisory, recognized health threats as determined by the local government authority or health agencies (including but not limited to the health threats of COVID-19,H1N1, or similar infectious diseases), or other similar occurrence beyond the control of the parties can cause plans to change. We will closely monitor all advisories and will only cancel if it is mandated by the local, state or federal government.
If any mandates occur we will refund any money that we are able to recoup from our service providers.